- American Motorcyclists Association
A member organization pursuing, protecting and promoting the interests of motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Bikers Rights Online
Devoted to motorcycle riders’ rights, this site includes articles, studies, and a Helmet Law Review searchable by state.
- “The Hurt Report” AKA “Motorcycle Accident Cause Factors and Identification of Countermeasures”
A groundbreaking and influential 1981 study of factors that cause motorcycle accidents and injuries.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a nonprofit research and communications organization funded by auto insurers. For over 30 years the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has been a leader in finding out what works and doesn’t work to prevent motor vehicle crashes in the first place and reduce injuries in the crashes that still occur. Features vehicle ratings, safety facts, publications, and more.
- Motorcycle Consumer News
An advertising-free, multi-faceted resource for the motorcycling web public.
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation
A Washington, DC based Motorcyclist rights organization.
- Motorcycle Insurance
Top 10 Best Rated Motorcycle Insurance.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
Provides information on motorcycle rider training, operator licensing & government relations, rider courses, riding gear, and motorcycle safety for riders of all ages.
- National Agenda For Motorcycle Safety
Provides a look at motorcycle safety today, and a blueprint for the future.
- US Department of Transportation
Provides crash statistics and articles about motorcycle accidents, product safety, and passenger safety.
- Regardless of whether it is a motorcycle crash, pedestrian accident, car accident, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Oakland Police Department
- Oakland Fire Department
- Alameda County Superior Court
- Alameda County Criminal Court
- Oakland real-time traffic report
- California State Insurance Commissioner
- San Francisco Police Department
- San Francisco Northern Police Station
- San Francisco Fire Department
- Real-Time Traffic Report San Francisco
- San Francisco Health Department
- Major hospitals in San Francisco include:
- Major hospitals in Oakland include:
- California Court Resources
- California Government Resources
- State of California Official Website
- County of San Francisco
- County of Santa Clara (including San Jose)
- California Laws
- The California Department of Motor Vehicles registers vehicles in California, licenses drivers, and maintains driving records, including accidents and convictions of traffic violations.
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) manages more than 50,000 miles of California’s highway and freeway lanes and provides inter-city rail services.
- The California Environmental Protection Agency seeks to restore, protect and enhance the environment and ensure public health, environmental quality, and economic vitality.
- Personal Injury Resources
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration directs the highway safety and consumer programs established by federal legislation.
- The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- The Bureau of Transportation Studies at the United States Department of Transportation publishes safety information and research-based statistics on accidents.
- The Environmental Protection Agency provides useful information on a number of environmental hazards that can cause injury and illness.
- The United States Department of Transportation website contains a citizen service section, providing information on roads and bridges and vehicle safety.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides extensive regulations designed to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission aims to protect the public from the risk of serious injury or death from unsafe consumer products and provides safety information on numerous household items.
- Paralegal Resources
- The National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) is the leading paralegal association in the U.S.
- Paralegal Certification Scoop is recommended for those wishing to enter the paralegal filed. Research paralegal certification options and learn more about the career.
- The American Bar Association’s list of ABA Approved Paralegal Education Programs in California, from the Standing Committee on Paralegals.
Other Legal Attorney:
If you are looking for one of the best Orange County Child Custody attorneys contact the Family Law Offices of Yanez & Associates. Located at 625 The City Dr, #490, Orange CA 92868. Call for a free case review and consultation 714-971-8000.
Injured in The OC? Timothy J. Ryan & Associates provides free consults. Contact their OC law firm specializing in vehicle collisions to get help today.
Employment discrimination is far more common than many would like to believe. Contact the Cooper Law Office to get help and have your case evaluated for free.
A DUI conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. The Law Offices of Randy Collins can help you identify your best options moving forward.
Injured at work? Find out what options you have by visiting Oktanyan Der-Grigorian Law Group, Inc. today. They have several resources to inform injured workers.
Bankruptcy, especially in Phoenix Arizona, can quickly spiral out of control. The Pew Law Center provides free consultations to those contemplating bankruptcy throughout the U.S.
Call the Indiana Medical Malpractice Attorneys to find out when the two-year statute of limitations begins to run.
Top Rated Car Accident and Personal Injury Attorney in Bellingham.